Tuesday 1 May 2012

Jazmin Dammak

 Hungarian Beauty Pageant Titleholder




Biography 
A Hungarian model, Jazmin Dammak won the Miss Hungary Universe crown and represented her country at the Miss Universe 2008 pageant. What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most? I find different energies and spiritual things very interesting. I spend some of my spare time dealing with these topics. What is your career ambition? I work as a model now, as well as attend a university and I would like to continue this as long as I can. I would also like to try my skills as an actress as well. What is your proudest personal accomplishment? Acting in the film "Underworld" as a vampire. What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you? I still do not know who registered me for this pageant. What do you want the judges to know about you? I like new things, even if they are adventurous. I am not afraid of challenges and I aspire to realize myself via the things in which I am gifted. I am always interested in other people and I strive for creating harmony around me.












No comments:

Post a Comment