Thursday 31 May 2012

Claudia Lopez

Colombian Model



Profile
Popular name        Claudia Lopez
Birth name            Claudia Judy Lopez
Nickname             La Lopez
Birth date             August 3, 1974
Birth place            Medellin, Colombia
Occupation           Model
Height                   5' 5" (1.65 m)


Biography
I was born at Stanford Hospital in Palo Alto, and raised in the Peninsula. I come from a first generation of Mexican family. Being one of two sisters, my interest in beauty has always been the most obvious in comparison to my siblings. Growing up I thought of myself as crafty, trendy and ambitious. I have a degree in Fashion Merchandise Marketing. I graduated from FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise, 2003). I attended All four of their campuses (LA, Orange County, San Diego and finally graduated from San Francisco). Following FIDM and now with a straight mind, I decided to do what would really make me happy. In 2003 I embarked on the experience that changed my life. I moved to New York City! I got accepted to The Aveda Institute in Soho NY where you would practice Aesthetics.







No comments:

Post a Comment